Important Information for Interested Organizations
* To be eligible, organization must be located within the Kentuckiana area. We understand there are many worthy organizations, however we are looking to keep this help within our community.
* Charity organization must be registered as a non-profit charitable organization and be able to show proof that they are registered as such.
* Information will be gathered for all organizations wishing to be considered up until 11:59pm on Thursday April 7, at which time, the names of all eligible organizations will be verified and posted to our website within 3 business days.
* Upon publication to our website, voting will be opened to the public for a posted time period. The organization with the most votes at the end of the published time will be our chosen recipient.
* A space will be made available free of charge for the chosen organization to set up a table to collect additional donations and distribute information on their organization. Please ensure that if you wish to take advantage of this, someone will need to be available to be here during the Craft Market to gather these donations. We will not have staff available to assist with this.
* All vendors participating in the Holiday Kick-Off Craft Market have been asked to donate an item or items valued at $10 or more. These items will be raffled off during the event and all proceeds from this raffle will be added to the overall donation.
* Final donation will consist of 50% of all booth registration fees taken for the event, 100% of all raffle proceeds, and any donations taken by the organization the day of the event.
* While we will advertise the event on our social media accounts, website, in store, physical banners on the property, and any other means we are able to, we highly encourage you to do the same so that we can garner as many participants as possible. Our hope is to create a worthwhile event for the general public, and to raise as much money as possible for our chosen charity organization.